Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Avoiding "Work"

I know I'm not the only "Mommy blogger" in the world now. So, I'm sitting here checking out the many other blogs in the world. I click on one, read, comment, and find another. I notice one child is standing behind me in the chair, pulling my hair. The other one is empting out an entire cabinet. Oh, wait- he's on # 2. My dishwasher is running, along with the washer and dryer. I've scrubbed the bathrooms today. I've mopped all floors but the kitchen. And, no dinner is not done. And, what am I doing? Playing. So, other Mommy bloggers- do you blog or 'play' to avoid your chores? Is your dinner done and your house clean when you get onto your computer? Are you completely addicted to a BBC board? Do you find yourself thinking, I should really turn my computer off now? Feel free to leave a comment with your answer. Please don't make me think that I am the ONLY one out there doing the named things above. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

5 comments:

  1. Me!!! Me!!!! I do it too. Though lately I am obsessed with finding coupons. But I ignore my kids too much to be on the computer. I think they actually like it because they get away with stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kitchen table still has laundry on it! My husband travels and sometimes I'm glad so I can blog!
    The only thing I need to do is start printing. I've been worried about blogger blowing up and having no record of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl! What are you doing to me!
    I'm loving this tips for bloggers site!! I've already added a translation tool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've thought about blogger blowing a gasket and me loosing my page. How sad that would be! Oh, I am so glad I'm not the only one to ignore my kids! LOL It's therapeutic to tune them out sometimes. Just hash it out on your own for once! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not sure what you are talking about, I believe all wives make their husbands mac&cheese in the microwave at 10pm because they had been on Blogger & BBC ;) (cue sound of microwave in the background)

    I am lucky, the little dude thinks it is fun to watch things a**ear on the screen

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online