Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Sister's Keeper

I finished my book last night. I loved it. It was a great read. I cried like a baby at the end. My husband proceeded to laugh at me & tell me it's not real. Men....

I crawled into bed still snickering. Parker was sound asleep. He opened his eyes, smiled, & busted out laughing. Of course, Adam & I started laughing then. The second we'd stop, he let out another giggle- eyes closed & half asleep. This went on for a good 10 minutes. He was cracking me up. I guess that was his way of telling me to laugh & not cry over the book!

I would love so much to 'spill' the guts of the book out here, but that is just wrong. If you have read it & want to chat about it- send me an email. jklduncan@yahoo.com

I would be happy to pass the book along to somebody. A few ladies & I from my BBC board have been trading books. It's much cheaper to pay postage than go buy a book. If you want to join in, let me know!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jess! I read this one too and cried, and cried and cried.... I thought it was very good! If you have not read it, another good one (although a tear jerker) is "The Memory Keepers Daughter." I read it a couple of weeks before little dude was born and I was already emotional :) Thanks for the kind words on school! Good luck with classes. I KNOW how insane it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm....still waiting for "Vanishing Acts"...were you gonna send it my way??? FYI, I have "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" (the one Keira suggested..) let me know if you want me to send it your way....
    I bawled like a baby as well with "My Sister's Keeper"....UGH!! DH laughs at me too......what do they now anyway??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops....that was supposed to be "what do the KNOW anyway??? " NOT "NOW".....I need some sleep.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, what's it about? I might be interested in reading it, if you tell me what it's about :-P

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online