Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Why Do I Blog?

1) It's a HUGE stress reliever!!! I can sit on my computer and ramble on about life, it helps to get what I'm thinking out.
2) Many of you with blogs of your own are major inspirations! The first blogs I ever looked at were Andrea M's and Chrystie's. I started my blog shortly after, thinking I too, would become a great & popular blogger. A month later, I had 1 post and no comments! I then found Andrea H's blog & decided I was going to be a more creative & consistent blogger. About a month ago, I found Suzanne's blog and was amazed! Her family blog is too cool. I also found a great website on her blog, Tips For Bloggers that has really helped to get my creative juices going! And, of course- the rest of my bloggy friends are wonderful inspirations to! I keep posting, in hopes to keep you visiting!
3) I print my blog pages to keep as a journal for my babies. While, I do have baby books for them- I don't update them like I should. So, it's for memory sake too.
4) Not a reason- however, I want to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to my blog stalkers. I realize you are in no way forced to come read my latest ramblings or braggings about my boys. I have meet some wonderful people through blogging. What a neat way of communication! Hugs! Love you all!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. Just so you know, I am TOTALLY your blog stalker! I check in almost daily to see if you've updated. I just don't get a chance to comment as often as I pop in.

    AND, even though I didn't have a blog at the time, when Ellie was born, we communicated to everyone via our website and email. We got so many "Congratulations!" and "We're praying for you and sweet baby Ellie!" emails and cyber well wishes, that I printed them all off, and they will (hopefully) be heart-warming and special to Ellie when she's older and understands how very loved she was from the moment she was born. I think it's such a cool way to fill the pages of a baby book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've come to love your blog girl!
    Your one of the only consistent bloggers I know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yay! I know, I feel like I should comment on both of your blogs more often than I do. I check them lots- just so you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog :) I check it out all of the time!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online