Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cheesy Green Bean Casserole

Blog family... this is my new FAVORITE! It is SO SUPER YUMMY! The first time I made it was for Thanksgiving. I had a ton of compliments. I have since made it several times. It is easy and wonderful. Both boys love it. We rarely have any left over.

Cheesy Green Bean Casserole

1 small onion
2 cans green beans, drained & rinsed (I rinse all can vegetables)
1-2 pkgs Ritz Crackers
1 stick butter plus enough to saute onion
1 can cream of celery
2 c shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 350.
Saute onion in butter. Combine beans, soup, cheese, & sauted onion in 3 Qt baking dish. Crumble crackers & mix with 1 stick melted butter. Place on bean mix.

Bake 30 minutes.

You must let me know if you try this & what you think of it! I haven't found anybody that doesn't like this one!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online