Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Friday, February 22, 2008

She Loves Me :)

Melissa announced she can't stand cotton balls. They give her the 'he-be-ge-be's". So, I got a bright idea- when I mailed her "Plain Truth" I decided I would stuff the envelope with cotton balls as well. Don't tell me something creeps you out.... bad idea! LOL
I got an email from her this morning.... Titled "YOU STINK"
"O.K.., so yesterday I go out to get the mail & see a large envelope hanging out of the mailbox...I get all excited cause I LOVE getting mail. So, I grab it & see that it's from my friend, Jess & I think to myself...YAY!!! The book she promised!!
I run inside & tear open the envelope & without looking, reach in to pull the book out.....AAAAHHHH!! I scream & throw the envelope on the floor & scare the CRAP out of my kids!! I go & get the scissors so I can cut the envelope open.....out falls countless COTTON BALLS!!!"
.... she also informed me that she'd get me back when I least expect it!
Here's what it looked like when I packaged it. BTW Melissa- I knew I was going to blog about this... just had to wait until you got the package :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. Hardy-har-har!! I have to admit, Jess...that was a good one!!! Just remember what I said......WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That is too funny.

    Melissa - Remember revenge is a dish best served up cold. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she's going to get you for this one! It's funny, laugh out loud funny...but she'll get even...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the laugh! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online